Digital Designer / Front-End Developer – AgencyThis job listing has expired
Digital Designer / Front-End Developer - Agency - £26,000-£33,000
The Company An independent agency working with global brands in tech, fashion, travel and finance. Sociable collaborative creatives, office complete with pool table and beer fridge. This is a creative and technical role. You will be responsible for the delivery of display advertising for their clients.
• As a Creative Developer with a solid mix of Digital Design and Front-End Development, you will responsible for the delivery of rich media campaigns for their major clients
• You have commercial experience in what it takes to build a successful campaign
• You are consistently driving to define and discover new ways to attract audiences
• You are passionate about customer engagement, staying ahead of the curve with advertising campaigns
• You are confident hand coding in HTML, CSS
• Desirable to have used Advertising Platforms to build out rich media ads: (ie. Doubleclick, Flashtalking, Sizmek...)
• You have strong design aesthetic skills and a competent understanding of current design trends, with a portfolio that supports this
• Great at multi-tasking Apply Now
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Online Designer for The White Company
Closing 1 November 2017
- The White Company
User Experience (UX) Designer - Virgin Holidays
Closing 25 October 2017
- Virgin Holidays
- Competitive package
Want more Digital Designer / Front-End Developer – Agency jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.