Digital Designer FTCThis job listing has expired
Our client, a well-known international banking organisation, are looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join their established and friendly Creative Services team for a 12 month contract. They are looking for a talented Digital Designer who is looking to strengthen their experience to lead a highly skilled team within a corporate and professional organisation.
Alongside an established team, you will produce high-quality digital deliverables within brand guidelines in a timely and efficient manner. An exciting growth area for the company will be focused on building their use of animation and videography, so you must be comfortable and competent in these areas.
Using your skills and experience, you will lead the Creative Services team to produce the highest quality digital content. This includes: website development, apps and SharePoint, flipbooks, animation, videos and web banners. You will be encouraged to challenge traditional approaches and push the brand where possible. Overseeing all work that enters and leaves the studio, you will manage the workflow and observe client guidelines to ensure that client deadlines and expectations are met and maintained. You will be a natural leader who takes an active interest in the training and development of the team and who will take ownership of ensuring the highest of standards are maintained.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- 4+ years’ experience in front end digital design
- A good understanding of web usability and information architecture with an excellent understanding of current digital (video and web) technologies
- Awareness of video production techniques, post production for corporate video shoots using Adobe After Effects (motion graphics techniques)
- Awareness of web design and production techniques on PC hardware/software (Designing page layouts in Photoshop / Fireworks, HTML coding and graphic compression of images, animation for in-page elements, banners and screensavers)
- Experience of working in financial services/corporate design environment is advantageous
- Advanced level in storyboarding, animation, videography, video editing, Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Cinema 4D PPT animation, HTML5, CSS
- Calm with strong team leadership/people management skills with excellent project management abilities whilst sharing digital knowledge and inspiration with team
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a multinational banking organisation with excellent scope and an inspiring creative team. If this great opportunity working fits your job search please send your CV
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior UX Designer and UX Designers
Closing 4 July 2018
- Cambridge University Press
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Junior Motion Graphics Designer – 12 Month Contract
Closing 18 July 2018
- PERFORM Group
- temp, temp to perm
Want more Digital Designer FTC jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.