Digital Designer (CRM Focus)
Sweaty Betty delivers the perfect fusion of fitness, functionality and fashion – what we like to call “beautiful technical”. We design product that goes beyond the gym or studio, an authentic London-cool outlook on style, and a culture that recognises it’s all good fun… we exercise to look and feel good (not necessarily to find enlightenment), and know that the best workouts are shared with good friends and are followed by a glass of wine or cake (or both).
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen to be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Reporting to our Senior Digital Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the design & creative of all Sweaty Betty email communications which is a huge part of business here at SB. Working closely with the CRM marketing team to innovate and develop our email templates for mobile and desktop & keeping up with all new & future trends for this channel. Content to be informed by insights from the Performance marketing team.
- You will be central in designing some of our key projects at SB including loyalty, VIP and automated email programmes.
- You will have a test & learn attitude and enjoy creating creative tests to find out what works best for our Sweaty Betty customers. Working across US, UK, EU & AU (focus on US + UK), all of which require a different approach with regards to creative concept.
- Contribute to weekly creative meetings, bringing research and inspiring design ideas to influence creative and effectively communicate to our loyal Betty customers.
- Future opportunity to help create content & suggest how to shoot product to tell product stories.
- Obsessive about creating beautiful design for our customers in one of our key communication channels.
- At least two years’ experience of digital design preferably in a retail environment coupled with a beautiful portfolio.
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Great understanding of responsive design.
- Strong time management skills - ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining commitment to deadlines in a reactive and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with and build on established brand guidelines.
- Strong sense of design layout, attention to detail and well versed in beautiful typography.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Works effectively under pressure.
- Coding experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Generous clothing allowance.
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise.
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio.
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option.
- Sample sales.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish.
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support.
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes.
- Quarterly Support Office Parties.
- Fresh Fruit Monday.
Lead Digital Designer - 12 Month FTC (Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Miss Selfridge & Outfit)
Closing 20 February 2020
- Dorothy Perkins
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Senior UX Designer, Digital
Closing 31 January 2020
- John Lewis
- £44,200 to 62,500 p/a
Want more Digital Designer (CRM Focus) jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.