Our client a full service agency working primarily within the financial and charity sectors seeks a digital designer/animator to join their creative team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented digital designer and animator with a minimum of 4 years experience. The successful candidate will have a strong track record working on digital briefs across all digital communications channelsand will also be accomplished at animation. You will have plenty of enthusiasm and drive with a strong desire to produce work to the highest standards.
Reporting into the Head of Design and the Executive Creative Director you will be working on animation projects from start to finish as well as website design including wireframes for web and email, social media campaigns, digital banners, infographics and brand toolkits. There will also be opportunities to work on broader design projects too, such as brand identities, brochure design and other general design projects.
This role would suit someone used to taking their own projects from start to finish and who enjoys working as part of a team often working with others to execute larger projects. Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task is going to be really important.
What we are looking for:
- At-least four years design experience working for a creative agency and covering both digital design practices and animation.
- A creative and inventive animation approach with good illustration skills
- Experience delivering email and web designs as layered PSD’s, suitable for use by front end developers.
- Strong understanding of responsive design.
- Outstanding all-round design and illustration skills - with a strong portfolio to demonstrate this specifically across digital.
- Experience creating mobile and responsive designs.
- Good knowledge of animation software including Adobe After Effects
- Good understanding of Video software including Adobe Premiere
- Expert level in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a busy and forward thinking creative agency with plenty of opportunity for career progression and personal growth. Please send across your c.v and up to date portfolio ASAP.
Senior UX Designer and UX Designers
Closing 4 July 2018
- Cambridge University Press
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Designer - Argos
Closing 6 July 2018
- Milton Keynes
Want more Digital Designer/Animator jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.