Digital Design Lead
Frasers Group are currently looking for a Digital Design Lead to join us at our Head Office in Basingstoke. We started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
As Digital Design Lead you will be an integral part of the Design Studio but leading all CRM and Social communications from concept through to its final delivery. Provide design expertise, coupled with creative, innovative ideas and input, to produce and code creative assets to communicate to GAME’s customers. Ensuring a creative, engaging, and fresh approach is fully supported!
- Own the design, templates, and execution (design and html) of all CRM and Social activity – including targeted emails, automated email programs, weekly newsletters, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter content
- Involved in the development and execution of new design and visual concepts, across all channels to ensure we achieve a consistent look and feel
- To design emails using strong technical ability that are highly creative and responsive and maximised for mobile and tablet platforms.
- Work closely Customer Marketing, Trade Marketing, CRM and Social teams to create engaging content whilst remaining on brand and following current industry best practice guidelines.
- Research, develop and present new innovations in social and email design
- Organise and prioritise workflow efficiently to meet business deadlines
- Line manage a junior designer (1:1’s, development and task management)
- Previous experience in a similar role working at a level with comparable accountabilities
- HTML experience is preferred
- A strong portfolio showing examples of relevant work produced exhibiting strong design, creative, typography, colour and layout theory and application skills
- Expert knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to present concepts and visuals to colleagues and internal clients, and to discuss and share ideas with all levels within GAME
- Keenly interested in art and design
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused
Other jobs you may be interested in
App Product Designer – UI / UX – Messaging Apps for Critical Services
Closing 8 March 2022
Senior Creative Designer - 12 month contract
Closing 13 March 2022
- Reading, Remote
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Senior UX Designer
Closing 13 March 2022
- American Express
- Burgess Hill
Want more Digital Design Lead jobs?
Want to find more Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.