Digital Design Lead - Game
Frasers Group are currently looking for a Digital Design Lead to join us at our Head Office in Basingstoke. We started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
To lead the Digital Design Team. Working as part of the Design Studio but leading all CRM and Social communications from concept through to its final delivery. Provide design expertise, coupled with creative, innovative ideas and input, to produce and code creative assets to communicate to GAME’s customers. A creative, engaging, and fresh approach is fully supported
- Own the design, templates, and execution (design and html) of all CRM and Social activity – including targeted emails, automated email programs, weekly newsletters, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter content
- Involved in the development and execution of new design and visual concepts, across all channels to ensure we achieve a consistent look and feel
- To design emails using strong technical ability that are highly creative and responsive and maximised for mobile and tablet platforms.
- Work closely Customer Marketing, Trade Marketing, CRM and Social teams to create engaging content whilst remaining on brand and following current industry best practice guidelines.
- Research, develop and present new innovations in social and email design
- Organise and prioritise workflow efficiently to meet business deadlines
- Line manage a junior designer (1:1’s, development and task management)
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- A strong portfolio showing examples of relevant work produced
- Graphic design skills - experience in the Adobe suite is required such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Creative thinker
- Knowledge of working within product & brand guidelines
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and excellent work ethic
- Can work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining composure
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused
Other jobs you may be interested in
User Experience (UX) Designer
Closing 16 December 2022
£Competitive salary & benefits on offer.
Graphic Designer with Digital Experience Manager - Accenture Creative
Closing 31 January 2023
Product Design Lead
Closing 1 February 2023
- Sky UK
- Osterley, Leeds
Want more Digital Design Lead - Game jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.