Digital Creative Director
Summary of Role:
We’re looking for digital leader who can continually set the industry standards for tech and innovation while inspiring the talent within our Digital team.
You’ll be future-focused, with the technical skills to back up your boundless creativity. Acting as a mentor for other team members, you’ll represent the Digital team agency-wide. You will take the lead on digital projects and pitches to deliver the best for existing and potential clients.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Manage technical strategy, creative development and execution across key campaigns.
- Proactively keep up with digital trends and new innovation opportunities.
- Interpret and develop client briefs with the Client Services, Strategy and Channel teams.
- Liaise with suppliers and freelance resource.
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
Send an inspiring cover letter outlining why you are the right person to work at IMA,a long with a CV and portfolio.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Creative Strategist (12month Contract)
Closing 22 December 2021
- Creative Recruitment
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £45,000 to 55,000 per annum
Creative Director (CW/AD)
Closing 30 January 2022
- Expedia Group
Creative Producer, Volunteer Films
Closing 31 December 2021
start February 2022
- Media Trust
- perm, temp to perm
- £Up to £30,000 FTE (depending on experience)
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.