Digital Copywriter for Virgin Media
Join our Virgin Media Business team as our Digital Copywriter and you will beresponsible for creating and delivering outstanding digital copy; supporting brand strategy, strategic business propositions, promotions, product developments and thought leadership editorial content.
Your responsibilities will be wide ranging, but principally you will be accountable for:
• Creating and delivering outstanding digital copy - short and snappy and editorials
• Having a strong understanding of how your work meets user needs, and the role it plays in the decision-making journey
• Working in a team environment with a strong emphasis on collaboration with designers, content planners, sales colleagues, and the brand function
• Providing input to content strategy planning and related briefs, working with senior campaign managers to explore the motivations of their target audience
• Creating inspiring, accurate and channel-appropriate copy to meet business requirements
• Working with design and UX to produce concepts for new pages and promotional activity
What are we looking for?
• Demonstrable experience in a busy B2B agency or client-side role
• Proven track record of working with internal and external studio teams
• Demonstrable ability in developing copy for multiple digital channels
• Fluency across all digital media – social, online and email
• Excellent literacy and linguistic skills, with the ability to address varying audiences and stages in the decision-making cycle
• Keen eye for detail and proof-reading ability
Join the Virgin Media family, and you’ll find that all kinds of progression are possible. We offer all sorts of rewards and incentives so, whatever your role, you’ll be recognised for the brilliant things you do. We’ll encourage you to bring ideas, try new things and most of all, to be yourself.
Consideration will also be given to applications made for part-time or flexible working hours
We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology so they can do more, be more and have more fun. Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
Closing 5 March 2019
- Stonor Creative
- £55,000 to 60,000 p/a
OTT Channel Digital Chief Sub-Editor for The British Forces Broadcasting Service
Closing 22 February 2019
- Chalfont St Peter
Want more Digital Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.