Digital Content Production CoordinatorThis job listing has expired
Our client is a leading high street retailer currently looking for an Digital Content Production Coordinator to join their team.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To co-ordinate continuous improvement initiatives that improve site quality, usability and ensure a quality customer experience. Day-to-day running of the Digital shops liaising with the Marketing, Trading and Design teams to ensure timely launches.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Management of search tool
* Build daily, weekly models across desktop sites for all content
* Ordering of all elements on product list pages
* Coordinate and deliver brand developments into desktop sites
* Work closely with digital systems to make any changes required to systems and data
* Oversee customer journey of sales catalogue, ensuring the best customer experience
* Regular analysis of website and competitors, making considered changes to websites
* Management of improvements to search and content management systems, working closely with group E-commerce, Systems Team and Production Manager
* Investigate any bugs within their search tool for brand digital
* Training all members of the digital team on the search tool set, producing use guides and new processes for team
* Oversee promotions set up and execution, carefully considering customer journey and communicating out to production, and wider team
* Research E-Commerce best practice and online retail, social media and fashion trends
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and maintain focus at a detailed level
* Good problem solving skills - can overcome issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions
* Can perform under pressure, operate in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Works with others and is able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels, flexing style where appropriate
* High attention to detail
* Strong knowledge and aptitude in Excel & Word
* Strong interest in the digital industry and fashion
Please find CV stating salaries expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Production Manager / Coordinator - Global Brand
Closing 15 November 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £120 to 150 /day
Content Editor for Sahara London
Closing 10 November 2017
- Sahara London
Want more Digital Content Production Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.