Digital Content Producer
Our e-commerce channel has been key in the growth and success of the FatFace multichannel business in the UK. This role will be vital in enhancing the quality of all our digital communications in the UK and internationally as well as further establishing our brand presence.
The Digital Content Producer role sits within our E-commerce department. You will work as part of a team to deliver the online trade plan building site assets for our product, feature and landing pages across our digital platforms.
Working in the Digital Content Team the role is fast paced, you will need to be comfortable working to tight deadlines and prioritising your workload to ensure deadlines are met. You will work closely with our in-house Creative department and our Digital Marketing team to build and deliver content from pre-designed assets.
It is a busy environment and you will need to be pro-active, highly organised and confident working to tight deadlines.
Updating website templates with new text, images and links using HTML and CSS.
- Using a website Content Management System to create and schedule new assets.
- Proof and test content across multiple breakpoints and devices.
- Build, test and deploy marketing emails using the Emarsys marketing platform.
- Develop automated email programs using the Emarsys marketing platform and external providers.
- Manage workflow effectively, from concept to delivery, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Establish strong relationships across departments and an understanding of business needs, the customer experience, content strategy and operational capabilities.
- Contribute to the overall strategy development and implementation of digital content.
Technical Skills and Experience:
Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to write clean, tidy and efficient HTML.
- Experience updating content using a Content Management System is beneficial but not essential.
- Experience using Emarsys or another email marketing platform is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and ability to work in a diverse setting.
- Self-motivated, well organised and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Working knowledge in MS Office.
- Candidate will be working on a Mac so previous experience is preferred.
Closing 24 September 2019
Producer - Live Services
Closing 24 September 2019
Want more Digital Content Producer jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.