Digital Content Producer - TeslaThis job listing has expired
Tesla operates websites in almost thirty countries and across almost twenty different languages and these figures will increase as we continue to expand.
The volume of content on our websites needs to be managed effectively and the Digital Content Producer will play a key role in helping to produce, edit, upload and manage digital content across our global websites and languages.
We need someone who is passionate about our brand and our content, with a tenacious attention to detail and who knows where specific messages and assets exist in all corners of our online world. They understand that content must be localized but can also recognize the difference between a global message and local adaptation.
This role will be based in our Fremont office in California.
- Management of web content (copy and visual assets) using a content management system.
- Facilitate translation and localization of global websites, working closely with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure accuracy and quality of localized content.
- Work closely with technical teams to maintain site standards with regards to new developments and help to resolve any technical challenges in displaying content.
- Collect online requirements from different business stakeholders and collaborate effectively to produce content and campaigns accordingly.
- Identify and address gaps in content management processes to ensure high-quality output against process efficiency.
- Be a brand guardian for Tesla, ensuring compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business priority.
- 2+ years of experience successfully managing large-scale global content using a content management system, ideally with a digital marketing background.
- Highly-organized with excellent project management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience of working with Drupal, Smartling and JIRA would be advantageous.
- A team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Digital Content Producer - Tesla jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.