Digital Content Marketing Manager
SuperReturn is the world's leading private capital events brand with a growing footprint in the digital space with numerous virtual events and products to compliment the content home. SuperReturn is part of the Global Finance division in Informa Connect, a vertical within Informa, a FTSE 100 company.
We are recruiting for a bright, innovative and articulate Digital Content Manager to build and maintain community engagement strategies for the SuperReturn brand. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Digital Content Marketing and will need to collaborate with the business heads and individual production, marketing and sponsorship staff, so strong interpersonal skills and professional conduct are important.
With innovation and creativity at front of mind, the ideal candidate will have the initiative to identify content gaps and potential strategies to drive traffic, build engagement and generate leads and revenue across our digital channels. Key to success in this role is the ability to oversee simultaneous content campaigns, and build partnerships with experts in the private capital industry, to deliver top written, video and multi-media content to deliver online community growth, and support upcoming physical/hybrid events and virtual events/products.
In addition to developing and managing broader content strategies, the digital content manager will also be involved in managing content elements for each individual event. Part of this role will include coordinating media coverage of our events, ranging from filming schedules, interviews and photography. For certain events, this work will be performed on-site, so willingness to travel internationally is essential.
- Create and maintain a year-round digital content marketing strategy for the SuperReturn brand, with a focus on developing the video and multi-media content initiatives.
- Establish a network of industry-based bloggers, influencers and thought leaders to regularly contribute content.
- Collaborate closely with the SuperReturn Editor, Brand Strategy Director and event production team to drive new content ideas and launch new marketing services products.
- Collaborate closely with campaign marketing team and the Social Media Executive, to ensure seamless integration of all marketing plans (campaign, content & social) to drive delegate and sponsorship revenue for events.
- Oversee digital content strategy and social media coverage of SuperReturn events, both virtual and physical, from organising filming schedules, interviews, and publication of videos on YouTube and photos on Flickr.
- Co-ordinate with Program Manager to deliver and drive engagement to sponsored marketing services deliverables, including webinars, video interviews and whitepapers.
- Maintain tracking and analyse success of content strategy, adopt a data-driven mindset towards audience building campaigns, and take responsibility for brand lead generation and traffic growth targets.
The successful candidate will be expected to go the extra mile to create and develop overarching content themes and strategies. This includes:
- Think innovatively to develop, implement and create content strategies and produce different types of content.
- Delve deep into the subject matter to understand the knowledge requirements and interests of the audience.
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal (conference producers, sales team, marketing) and external (speakers, sponsors, media partners, bloggers, industry influencers & experts) to produce in-depth and engaging content.
- Create and implement content schedules and regularly introduce new ideas for content formats.
- Eligible to work in the UK, with valid passport (international travel required).
- Bachelor’s level education or equivalent, specialisation in digital media, journalism, or communications advantageous (but not a requirement).
- Confident, friendly manner and ability to work well within a close-knit team as well as autonomously.
- Must be self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects - often under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, online and in person.
- Excellent copy writing skills and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing best practices, including SEO and social media.
- Strong digital literacy and experience with digital editing and publishing tools (e.g. WordPress preferable).
- Competency with Adobe PhotoShop, Premier Pro and social media management tools advantageous (but not a requirement).
Experience in the commercial applications of content marketing and social media, particularly development and engagement of online communities or publishing sites.
The position can be a blend of working from home and from our super modern offices at 240 Blackfriars.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.
Want more Digital Content Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.