Digital Content & Marketing Assistant
Are you a talented and energetic content creator with a passion for interiors?
We’re looking for a tech-savvy creative individual to plan and create all content for social media and PR through photography, videography and creative writing.
Reporting into the digital & marketing manager, a typical day would include:
- Plaining and creating content for social media including a structured content calendar across all channels.
- Producing creative writing, photography and video content.
- Attend location photoshoots.
- Engage with suppliers to build a database of assets.
- Monitor activity and keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Use your written skills to create and update content for our customer portal and support content.
- Assist in sales promotions including adverts, website banners and ad-hoc artwork for our large store.
- Act as the 1st point of contact for our PR agency to plan and deliver campaigns.
- Creating commercial product photography for ecommerce use.
What we’re looking for:
- An excellent communicator with impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Experienced with Premier Pro, Photoshop, InDesign and other professional creative software.
- Previous photography experience (DSLR and studio equipment).
- A creative thinker, who can confidently deliver engaging and compelling content.
- Great organisation and planning skills with strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable, dynamic and quick thinker with a flexible approach.
- Minimum 2-3 Years industry experience.
- The right candidate will live within a reasonable commuting distance to the office based in Waltham Cross where the role will be situated.
A bit about us:
We are an independent home store based in the heart of Waltham Cross. We have a huge range of stunning on-trend products and designs and we need your help to showcase them.
You will get to join a bright, vibrant team who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do. This is an exciting opportunity for you to lead the way on social media and create a wide range of content. We are an business that prides ourselves on being a progressive, results focused and forward looking which can offer genuine personal development and career progression.
When applying, you will need to send us an updated CV and link to your porfolio to show case your talents. Applications received without a PDF or link portfolio will unfortunately be rejected.
Assistant Social Media Manager
Closing 18 November 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
SEO Writer - CambridgeshireLive, EssexLive, HertsLive
Closing 25 September 2020
- Reach Plc
- £Competitive plus company benefits
Want more Digital Content & Marketing Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Photographer jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Video Editor jobs, Video-journalist jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.