Digital Content Manager
As a Barclays Digital Content Manager, you will be responsible for content creation and approval management. You will be working alongside user experience planners, designers and project managers to design and create content in a digital aspect. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to get involved digitally in up and coming projects and campaigns for Barclays, where you will have the chance to change the perception of financial services whilst working in a supportive and encouraging environment for a 12-month period.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is open to dynamic working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
What will you be doing?
• Developing, managing and delivering digital content on time and to budget.
• Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and met in a customer-focused manner.
• Ensuring our digital content achieves the desired standards and effectively delivers against both our commercial and brand objectives.
• Developing digital content in line with the relevant content guidelines, including brand and tone of voice.
• Working collaboratively with independent research agencies and relevant third parties to ensure digital content meets customer needs.
• Developing relationships with key colleagues and stakeholders to ensure development of customer-focused digital content meets business requirements and strategic objectives.
• Contributing to the development of a strong high performance culture within Marketing Communications.
• Ensuring all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing at senior levels.
• Great creative delivery experience in any content form.
• Experience in influencing teams across a matrix organisation at a senior level.
• Flawless control and delivery.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of all aspects of customer engagement within a credit card environment.
• An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
• Degree Educated.
• Digital/Marketing qualifications beneficial.
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Content and Social Media Manager, EMEA
Closing 25 January 2021
- Reading / Remote
- perm, from remote
Senior Content Designer
Closing 8 December 2020
- Newcastle and Manchester
Want more Digital Content Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.