Digital Content Editor - FBX
FBX, part of the FTSE100 company Informa, has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Editor to support our proprietary platform, the Digital Banking Hub, serving leaders in the banking industry.
The omnichannel experience team at FBX focuses on digital banking within the Informa Financial Intelligence business, with the benefits of being supported by the global FTSE 50 Informa Group. We help the financial services industry understand the digital banking user and customer experience by delving straight into the digital platforms and channels with which consumers and businesses interact.
We work with the leading US and global financial institutions to deliver insights for their digital, product, insight and commercial teams by providing access to a digital content and data platform and by delivering insight reports and consulting.
What we do:
- Collect primary data straight from over 400+ global digital bank mobile apps and desktop platforms
- Visualise the digital banking user experience on our proprietary platform – the Digital Banking Hub (DBH)
- Track the latest trends in banking apps and fintechs, covering the full range of retail financial products, open banking, investments, and small business banking
- Analyse the potential impact of platform changes and innovations on the market
We are inquisitive, engaged and committed with a thirst for knowledge of all things digital within the Financial Services and banking sector. You will get to work in an open and collaborative environment, and whilst we do work hard, we also work smart and provide a truly flexible working environment.
Job DescriptionThis role is focused on the delivery of written content and content planning to support publishing and management of content related to the Digital Banking tracker products. This could be through specially curated platform pages, reporting, email, blogs, alerts infographics, video, audio, or social.
The Digital Content Editor will work within the Product team and will work with Marketing colleagues to maximize customer experience and drive value for existing DBH subscribers, by increasing customer engagement and satisfaction by packaging content for different types of users.
You will be:
- Building and publishing content in our CMS
- Facilitating the content planning and content modelling to drive customer engagement and continued usage of the Digital Banking Hub
- Supporting day-to-day implementation of content needs, such as writing, publishing and editing media
- Developing and explaining best practices to other content producers and marketing colleagues to gain buy-in and implementation
- Producing the written analysis and developing insights for client-specific reports, benchmarking reports, where required by the business
- Conducting desk research to support your analysis, to develop your contextual knowledge and to keep the business and yourself up on the latest trends in digital banking
- Work with Product Management to evaluate options to support third-party tools and expand format diversity and experimentation of platform content to enhance the platform
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a copywriter or editor creating content, with financial services, technology and/or user experience research being a strong advantage
- A creative, collaborative, design-orientated and highly organised individual who is willing to learn, with the ability to see issues from the perspective of different groups
- Experienced at writing high-quality, engaging content, with a familiarity of UX
- Excellent written communication and a meticulous attention to detail when proofreading own or other content producers’ work
- Demonstrates a real interest in fintech and conversant on digital trends / developments / human-centred design
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and able to use these to maximize the customer experience
- Experience with Node.js headless CMS, Oracle Eloqua and Google Analytics would be an advantage
- Ability to understand and interpret data and strong data visualization skills would also be an advantage
Why work at Informa:
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Work with high quality specialist products
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.
Want more Digital Content Editor - FBX jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Features Editor jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.