Digital Content Designer
The Informa Pharma Intelligence division has an exciting opportunity for a creative, experienced Digital Content Designer to support six digital B2B products serving customers in the Pharma, Medtech and Consumer Health industries. The six brands include Pink Sheet, Scrip, Generics Bulletin, In Vivo, Medtech Insight and HBW Insight.
This person will deliver experiential, digital design to support publishing content in novel ways or repackaging of content. This could be through specially curated platform pages, email, infographics, video, audio, or social.
The Digital Content Designer will work closely with Editorial, Tech, Marketing and Product teams to maximize customer experience and drive value for existing subscribers [i.e. increase customer engagement and satisfaction by packaging content differently for different types of users]. We need someone to introduce new ways to present content in email coupling design and HTML skills, including supporting email and email templates.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Work with Product Management to help build business cases and evaluate options/vendors to support third-party tools etc to enhance the platform to support flexibility of digital design.
- Expand format diversity and experimentation.
- Participate in or lead cross-functional work groups for shared decision-making.
- Collaborate with your UK counterpart to support one another to achieve goals and consistency.
- Develop and explain best practices to groups such as Editorial to gain buy-in and implementation.
- Support day-to-day implementation of design approach and content needs, such as selecting and sizing article images.
A typical week may include:
- Use of design and HTML skills to develop/refine email templates for specially curated or regular content.
- Consistent and optimal use of Sitecore CMS functionality to deliver digital content in a way that increases customer engagement.
- Improvement of digital content experience by proactively working with Editorial to deliver content in new/improved and repeatable formats and provide a consistent brand and user experience.
- Creation of curated product site pages.
- Evaluation of options/vendors to support third-party tools etc to enhance the platform to support flexibility of digital design and support Product Team in building business cases.
- Providing correctly sized images for content publications.
- Digital content design.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS capabilities (this is not a coding role, but strong grasp is key).
- Adept at creating content using data visualization software/tools (e.g. Infogram, Tableau).
- Fully conversant in professional design software (e.g. InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop/Dreamweaver).
- Ability to understand and interpret data and strong data visualization skills.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (such as Sitecore) and able to use these to maximize the customer experience.
- Introducing new ways to present content in email coupling design and HTML skills, including supporting email and email templates.
- Videography, photography, GIFs, graphic/digital designs.
- Creative and solution-focused.
- Highly collaborative and strong team player with ability to see issues from the perspective of different groups and translate initiatives into language they understand (relevant to their work and business objectives).
- Experience of working with Editorial Teams.
- Experience in B2B publishing, particularly Pharma industry.
- Sitecore 9.3.
- Experience in working with Product Management to help build business cases and evaluate options/vendors to support third-party tools etc to enhance the platform to support flexibility of digital design.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Our Informa Intelligence Division provides the niche, sector-specific intelligence and analysis that gives customers a competitive advantage. We focus on the areas that are most valuable to customers: where intelligence can be directly integrated into their workflow and practices, and where it is predictive and prescriptive, targeted at what will happen and what actions businesses can take, rather than what has happened already.
Why work at Informa:
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally.
Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development.
- 15 days paid vacation, 10 days paid sick leave, 9 national holidays, plus 2 floating holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Commuters benefit.
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service.
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration.
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder.
- Regular social events and networking opportunities.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
Closing 23 November 2020
- perm, from remote
Product Designer (Fitness Product)
Closing 30 October 2020
- Kewlioo Fitness
- remote, temp to perm, part time, from remote
- $To be discussed
Want more Digital Content Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.