Digital Content Creator
Here at Ocado we have an exciting new opportunity to join our Digital Engagement team as a Digital Content Creator.
The Digital Content Creator originates, researches, develops and delivers content ideas in a variety of digital formats and platforms, including online and social media, to maximise Ocado Group's engagement with its key audiences and stakeholders globally. This includes creating original value-adding stories, adapting materials or reporting on milestones and events for the website and social media accounts, as well as internal channels to a high standard and agreed deadlines. A key brand ambassador, the Digital Content Creator will work closely with the Digital Team to produce and maintain a cohesive and aligned digital presence.
What will you be doing?
- Research, report, assemble and produce content pieces for Ocado Group's website, social media, and other digital platforms, including newsletters.
- Adapt tailor treatments for a range of purposes as required.
- Deliver content to the highest standards and to agreed deadlines.
- Identify opportunities and actively contribute with ideas for engaging themes and campaigns, aligning with Ocado Group's business goals and generating value for its audiences.
- Contribute to an editorial planning calendar.
- Work collaboratively across the Digital Engagement team to maximise impact by using the right formats on the right platforms. This includes but is not limited to video, live webcast/social broadcast, graphics and native social products
- Work collaboratively with the wider Communications team, supporting initiatives as needed.
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders and departments to understand needs, make sure relevant information is shared, and to avoid duplication.
- Proven experience in content creation, to a high standard and to agreed deadlines.
- Consistent record in generating innovative ideas - and of original approaches and treatment for existing materials.
- Experience of adapting material for various purposes, to maximise impact.
- Experience using a variety of platforms and formats, including online, social media native formats and newsletters.
- Outstanding storytelling abilities, creating engaging copy.
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality pieces.
- Excellent written and spoken English *Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, performing to a brief, as well as a self-starter.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people, inside and outside of the organization.
- Planning and organisation skills; capable of dealing with several projects at a time, prioritising effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability, particularly in the face of changing priorities and circumstances.
About Ocado Group:
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch time taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...
Senior Marketing & Lifestyle Copywriter
Closing 17 March 2020
- TUI Group
Principal Architect - Sales & Content
Closing 17 March 2020
- TUI Group
Want more Digital Content Creator jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.