Digital Content Creator at Deliveroo
This role sits within our communications team. This means that the person who fills this position has to be prepared for the challenge of working independently in an extremely fast paced environment to design and deliver video and creative assets that support communications activity reaching customers, restaurants, riders, staff and our social media following. We’re looking for somebody who is hungry for a challenge.
Reporting to the Director of Consumer Comms this person will:
- Lead our video-led content creation to be used across our communications platforms
- Design and create engaging and impactful social media content for Deliveroo’s UK channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Respond creatively to communications briefs, translating key messages or concepts into engaging visuals or videos
- Produce graphics, animations and videos to a range of social media specifications
- Support teams across the business (including PR, Corporate Communications and the Rider and Restaurants Team), creating video and social media assets to amplify campaigns
- Work with the Deliveroo Creative Studio to ensure social assets are in line with brand guidelines and brand identity
- 5+ years’ experience in a design/creative role
- Camera operating experience
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, Premier, Photoshop, After Effects and InDesign
- Ability to record professional audio with Lavalier and shotgun mics
- Ability to light a scene - particularly for interviews
- Competency with new and emerging cameras and tools, from DSLR's to cinema cameras, gimbals, steadicam etc
- Ability to shoot for the edit (including pre-visualising shots needed during shoots)
- Ability to work on multiple projects from original concept through to completion within brand guidelines and using existing templates
- Ability to create interesting and varied b roll quickly
- Strong understanding of using current social media technologies to make content for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Good understanding of what encourages engagement on social media platforms – and the differences between the platforms
- Attention to detail and good time-management
Nice to haves
- Experience of working at a startup or high-growth business
- Good interview technique - and experience of interviewing
- Experience of supporting a marketing or communications function
- Appetite for new social media technologies and formats
- Understanding of social media analytics and metrics
Senior Digital Content Manager for Discovery Communications
Closing 7 February 2019
- Discovery Communications
Head of Digital | Agency
Closing 12 February 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Digital Content Creator at Deliveroo jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Head of Content jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.