Digital Brand Lead for Unilever
Are you a real foodie with a real passion for food culture?
Can you work with wholesalers, major online marketplace players, and others, using your eCommerce skills to offer bespoke food and service offerings that complement their businesses whilst championing Unilever’s exclusive product and service offerings?
Are you entrepreneurial with an innovation and solution mindset?
If so, this is the role for you!
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
As eCommerce is a critical channel for Unilever Food Solutions to achieve its growth in the ever-changing marketplace, you will be a major enabler in achieving these goals. This is one of the key channels (covering Trade partners, Pureplayers & Direct to Operator/ consumer) where growth is strong, and we can grow ahead of competitors through our expertise. The purpose of the team is to unlock the potential selling of Unilever Food Solutions products, via a range of routes to market and drive sales growth through best in class eCommerce portfolio and developing marketing leading capabilities.
You will be the lead project manager for an innovative eCommerce game changer that will shake up the FMCG space. With an understanding of UX technical requirements, you will be pivotal in connecting our trade partner(s), on-boarding new partners and be the direct liaison between our partners and our global tech team. Hereby the role requires a unique blend of a commercial mindset with eCommerce experience.
Your role allows you the freedom to innovate, build and drive change for ecommerce in wholesale & B2B.
You will deal directly with trade customers: onboarding new customers work hand in hand with the local marketers, sales colleagues and the global technical team, as well as working collaboratively with trade customers to onboard new suppliers.
You will be working in a team that is totally eCommerce focussed in developing current and new routes to market.
- Support & execute the online sales & marketing strategy across ecommerce routes to market – establishing UFS as top selling supplier, & best in class with our new ecommerce platform.
- Executing sales strategy which will deliver USG, share and allow us to collaborate on strategic projects to drive eCommerce capability in year.
- Deliver category and brand growth from data, insights and other customer information across ecomms models.
- Manage and implement the online portfolio, development of account, product placement, ecommerce promos and providing insights on current SKUS, planning transition to scale.
- Manage financials of account(s) including margin, rebates, terms, promotions, etc. for profitable growth.
- Analyse data constantly to improve, refresh portfolio management, maximise marketing opportunities within owned sites.
- Work proactively with customers and develop account relationships by creating credibility, developing trust and providing outstanding sales & marketing knowledge and service.
- Manage campaigns and onsite excellence, by creating and executing programmes, campaigns and promotions designed to increase conversions and drive sales growth.
- Liaise with R&D, supply chain, external to manage end-end ecommerce
- Sales and negotiation skills;
- Project management experience
- Attention to detail and strong ability to analyse data
- Strong interpersonal skills
Breaking it down…
- Successful demonstration of account management or business & marketing development in ecommerce.
- Experience of working with UX, apps, website development, with some technical know-how.
- Demonstrable success and experience of driving sales via direct / indirect routes online.
- Real knowledge of eCommerce product flow and online store optimisation
- Excellent analytical & data & financial modelling skills, (manage online P&L)
- Ability to operate independently given direction, assess organisational needs, bring solutions and constructive approach
- Strong passion for speed and simplicity
- Excellent verbal and written skills, key account management
- Preferably experience in B2B industry, food even better
- Proven capability to work in multifunctional teams
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated joint business plans and growth initiatives in the digital space
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Middle Weight Designer
Closing 16 March 2019
- Scoot Recruit
- £32,000 to 36,000 p/a
Closing 20 March 2019
- Milton Keynes
- £27,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Digital Brand Lead jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Chief Marketing Officer jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.