There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges–from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Pension contributions.
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes.
- A volunteer day for all team members.
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development.
Are you looking for a new digital role that gives you opportunity to expand your knowledge and support a team in taking our digital channels to the next level? Are you looking for a new challenge which provides the opportunity to work in a growing and developing team? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in digital design as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Know The Role:
As our new Digital Artworker, you’ll support the digital design team in artworking across Selfridges’ digital channels. As part of this, you will:
- Deliver consistent and considered artwork for all digital outputs.
- Prepare imagery for Homepage, emails, affiliate marketing and a variety of online features and articles, with an understanding and awareness of optimising content for site performance across all devices.
- Organised and pro-active, support the production team and wider digital design team in meeting deadlines with efficiency whilst maintaining high standards.
- Work with CMS platforms to upload and manage content and pages designed by the team.
- Artwork and adapt designs across other formats with consideration, with an eye for maintaining the design aesthetic across a variety of resolutions/dimensions.
You’ll be reporting into the Head of Digital Design, working closely with the rest of the Multimedia Creative Team, wider Creative Studio and other key teams within the business.
Know What We're Looking For:
- You’ll have some experience in digital artworking with an eye for detail, and an understanding of layout, typography and good retouching skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and responding to tasks with an efficient, can-do attitude.
- Customer focused with a keen eye for imagery and photography.
- Confident working with content management systems and an understanding of web design and performance.
- An interest in culture, media and the arts is a must; being connected and up to date with trends and movements both in and out of the industry, and constantly looking for opportunities for this to inspire our digital look and feel.
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing and evolving team who looking to drive the Selfridges digital experience forward. This is a great opportunity to take your next step with the proven experience you have accumulated, or to expand your horizons within a creative driven retail company. It doesn’t just stop at Digital Design either - we have lots of opportunities to get involved and collaborate on projects and in communities internally, so no two days will ever be the same. As Harry Gordon Selfridge once said, ‘There’s no fun like work!’
About The Company:
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work.
Closing 17 June 2019
- Oxford University Press
- £28,000 to 33,000 p/a
Artworker - Retail #Lux #FMCG
Closing 12 July 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £200 to 240 /day
Want more Digital Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Art Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.