Digital ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
A globally renowned travel and leisure brand based in West Sussex are on the hunt for a skilled Digital Creative Artworkers for an exciting new communications project.
With strong technical skill and knowledge of artworking visual assets, you’ll be a digital native who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. A team player, you’ll be able to work closely with other artworkers, creatives and traffickers to ensure all work is produced to a high finished standard.
- Digital Artwork of emails, email banners, Ad banners and social posts.
- Ensuring all digital projects are executed within time line and schedule.
- Actively contribute toward optimising ways of working within artwork production
- Contribute to other team member’s workload as directed.
- Understand and contribute to the creative vision of department.
- Understand creative vision of department as directed by management.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all other departments.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate seasonal concepts and brand identity.
- Assisting across the creative team where directed Skillset:
- Previous experience of digital artworking (min 3 years)
- Previous retail experience desirable but not essential.
- Mac literate.
- Digital savvy.
- Fully conversant in Adobe CSS (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator) - Ideally you’ll also have a basic understanding of project management software TrafficLive.
- Knowledge of After effects, Flash and HTML an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Able to work as a team or solo. You should be able to start immediately and ideally live in the Surrey/West Sussex area or be willing to commute.
To apply, please apply with your CV and folio today.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.