Content Designer- Mission MediaThis job listing has expired
Mission is actively looking for an experienced Content Designer to join its dynamic Content Team. We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years’ experience working with large luxury brands in a similar role within an agency or in-house. Experience with Adobe suite including After Effects is essential along with an ability to manage a design project from concept to design, to crafting, through to creating final artwork for print.
Mission needs you to demonstrate:
- Strong creative thinking across all areas of work
- Awareness of current trends and attitudes
- Excellent creative suite capabilities, especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects
- A working knowledge and proficiency to use a camera for smaller photographic jobs
- A strong understanding of creative artworking, and capability to produce files ready for all social platforms
- Knowledge of a wide spectrum of digital, print and electronic media and their different technical specifications
Commercial & Management
- That you are detail-oriented, solutions-focused, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time-management skills
- A proven ability to manage deadlines, and project delivery of your work including working to stringent deadlines
- Competency and confidence in producing basic structures and ideas
- Impeccable attention to detail
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Executive (Full-Time / Permanent)
Closing 10 June 2018
- £30,983 p/a
Junior / Mid-level Creative for Alchemy VR
Closing 7 June 2018
- Alchemy VR
- £21,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Content Designer- Mission Media jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.