Digital Account Manager - Top Digital Design AgencyThis job listing has expired
- For a digital account manager to join one of the top digital agencies in London
- You will get to drive client business forward on a day-to-day basis and contribute to a happy, growing and profitable division or a leading advertising agency.
- Exciting global digital brand to work on
- Working with clients that are leading from the front in digital.
- This digital account manager role encompasses all elements of website builds and digital communications
- You will serve as daily strategic client contact and as client lead when appropriate.
- Lead discussions with clients about brand campaigns and provide intelligent strategic counsel to clients
- Manage timelines, budgets & KPIs - and being able to share progress and issues with the Digital Account Director and client.
- You will be hugely ambitious, driven to always got that extra mile.
- You will want to be part of this agency's journey and see how much potential they have.
- You will share that entrepreneurial drive, and a desire to be curious and do things differently.
- If this sounds like you, and you're a digital account manager get in touch.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Studio Manager/Resourcer - Design & Branding Studio
Closing 21 November 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Junior Project Manager - Independent Agency
Closing 30 October 2017
- RedSofa London
- £20,000 to 22,000 p/a
Want more Digital Account Manager - Top Digital Design Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.