Digital Account Manager - Pepsico
Digital Account Manager
PepsiCo are looking for a fantastic individual to join our expanding eCommerce team and lead the digital customer relationship with a major multi-channel grocer. You’ll work with the eCommerce & customer teams to create and execute business strategy and operating plans, leveraging insights and optimising eCommerce execution. The right candidate will have a blend of customer relationship, commercial and digital skills.
This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for a digital or ecommerce agenda as you will play a critical role in innovating and driving our future business. You’ll have very strong communication skills to engage with a wide range of customers and internal partners/ stakeholders.
This is a high profile role, leading a top tier online grocery account; it’s a terrific platform to make an impression and a real impact on the business.
What you’ll get up to
- Build partnership with the customer to develop, manage and execute our joint business plans and category targets
- Own the day-to-day commercial relationships with the customer, delivering brilliant basics o optimise product visibility online and execute stand out digital campaigns
- Work as a key part of the wider grocery account team, acting as digital champion across and ensuring best in class channel execution for promotions, campaigns and activations
- Utilise trade investment and online trading levers efficiently through effective negotiation and developing a promotional strategy that drives revenue
- Manage performance & plans through scorecards and consistent KPIs - Provide regular detailed insights of performance for internal & external stakeholders
- Work with the customer and internal cross-functional teams to secure best-in-class visibility and execute the promotional programme to deliver ROI
- Develop and deliver execution for marketing programmes, new product development and base initiatives, in line with internal targets
- Provide support and input into building the long-term customer plans and the translation of this into annual priorities
- Identify new areas for growth, developing plans which create incremental selling space and new channel development opportunities
- Deliver eCommerce test and learn initiatives against joint priorities to drive future growth in in the market as identified in the Joint Business Plans
- Manage and develop cross-functional relationships both internally and externally: Customer Profitability, Shopper Marketing, Customer Insights, Supply, Marketing [esp. digital specialists], Business Information Services (IT), Finance and Supply chain
- Development of the PepsiCo UK digital and broader sales team engaging in cultural change initiatives and capability building
- Active member of the global digital community
Your experience and ability
- Strong customer relationship & commercial acumen e.g. experience of managing a P&L
- Ecommerce experience – online trading levers, promotional tools and visibility
- Ability to collaborate and influence using sound evidence and business focus
- Ability to building winning relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Background in FMCG, Online Retail highly desirable
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
Scientific Digital Marcomms
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £30,000 to 44,000 p/a
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Digital Account Manager - Pepsico jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, Promotions Manager jobs, Promotions Supervisor jobs, Promotions Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.