Digital Account Manager - Leading AgencyThis job listing has expired
Commercial and financial
* Act as the lead client contact for all of your projects making sure that client communication is effective and thorough. It is your role to keep the client informed of all progress, issues, changes and results on a day-to-day basis.
* Develop and present cost estimates as formal budgets to the client, ensuring that costs are managed and budgets adhered to.
* Take responsibility for account budgets working with your AD/GAD to help forecast accurately and track progress against forecast.
* Help to identify opportunities for business growth within your accounts and recommend ways to deliver this, making efficient use of company resources.
* Work with AD/SAD to ensure compliance with all company and network financial and legal processes.
* Ensure all account billing processes are followed, including the receipt of Purchase Orders, the drafting of Invoices and the preparation of monthly reporting relating to projects.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Project Manager - Independent Agency
Closing 30 October 2017
- RedSofa London
- £20,000 to 22,000 p/a
Closing 22 November 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.