Digital Account Manager - B2B
How would you like to work for one of the world’s most recognised brands, delivering ambitious, creative B2B campaigns which drive awareness and demand? With big budgets, multidisciplinary activity, and an incredibly talented, high performing team, this is an opportunity to produce the best work of your career.
Our global client serves over 1 million customers across multiple industries, from renewables through to construction, logistics, manufacturing, and aviation. It is at the forefront of shaping smarter, more sustainable energy, industry, and transport systems around the world.
If you want to work in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, with a super-smart, close-knit team, please get in touch.
We are looking for an Account Manager with Social and Digital experience to play an integral role on Shell; one of the agency’s biggest global clients. The successful candidate will have a go getter attitude with positive energy.
Ideally they will have previous B2B experience working on LinkedIn so understand the channel and how best to communicate on it either as a Brand or as a C Suite Executive.
At Edelman the Account Manager will be involved in a fast paced account creating compelling business stories which earn the attention of audiences across different channels including digital, social and paid media.
The individual will have the opportunity to work with one of the world’s best-known brands, delivering B2B creative, web or social campaigns on a global scale. They will be part of a sophisticated, multi-disciplinary team which includes research and intelligence, planning, creative, social and digital.
The Shell team is large with over 35 members ranging from Assistant Account Executives to our Head of Business Marketing.
As the Digital Account Manager, this successful individual will have the opportunity to work across a range of Shell workstreams with different members of the wider Shell team, focusing on Digital and Social work supporting the Digital Planning Director and Digital Account Director.
Key B2B marketing programming responsibilities:
- Support Social post creation, including client reviews and approvals and management of LinkedIn campaigns using Sprinklr.
- Executive positioning projects (Executive posting, content planning and building of profiles on LinkedIn).
- Supporting the digital team to deliver Website projects; the role will include briefing of the tech team and checking of built pages.
- Managing status reports.
- Managing timing plans.
- Be flexible and able to support and willing to learn with ad hoc digital projects from 3D WebGL experiences to 2D scrollers and Interactive Screens.
- Project management; working closely with different internal agency teams such as designers and copywriters while sticking to timings and ensuring high quality outputs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- A background working on social or digital B2B communications.
- A strong understanding of modern business marketing and communications tactics, channels and platforms.
- An innate interest in creative content which captures attention and drives interest and demand.
- LinkedIn experience with creating content and posting for brands or for senior executives and spokespeople.
- Digital experience so an understanding of working with tech teams and digital designers.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Strong timekeeping skills.
- Calm while working on fast paced and large-scale programs.
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
- Creative, ambitious and entrepreneurial with good initiative, strong organisation and attention to detail.
- Ambition to learn and develop skillsets to grow within the agency.
- Note: Sprinklr training can be provided if the ideal candidate does not have this skillset already.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
Other jobs you may be interested in
Account Manager B2B
Closing 20 September 2021
- TMW Unlimited
- perm, from remote
Senior Account Manager, International
Closing 16 November 2021
Account Manager (with Sales experience)
Closing 13 November 2021
- £25,000 to 30,000 per annum
Want more Digital Account Manager - B2B jobs?
Want to find more Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, PR Account Executive jobs, PR Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.