Digital Account Executive/Junior Account Manager for Plus TwoThis job listing has expired
Digital Account Exec/Junior Account Manager required to join an independent creative technology agency based in Covent Garden.
Our small close-knit team work across a wide variety of well-known brands. With strong creative and technical capabilities, we work closely with clients to design and develop an exciting mix of digital projects across a number of sectors. This is a diverse role with plenty of scope for personal development for the right candidate.
ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• Maintaining and developing existing client relationships.
• Working with the team to formulate strategies and produce innovate and proactive solutions to client requirements.
• Briefing in house designers and developers, as well as external contractors.
• Writing briefs, reports and project plans.
• Managing multiple digital projects through the studio. This will include website design and development, presentations and 3D content, application design and development, HTML email campaigns and banner ad campaigns.
• Managing social media accounts internally as well as for clients.
• Monitoring and analysing project results, producing regular written reports.
• Assisting with organisation of studio resource.
• Arranging and attending meetings.
• Assisting with the preparation of tenders and pitches along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
• Undertaking general administration tasks.
• Contributing to the success of the agency through a proactive and positive attitude to all of the above.
• Reporting directly to the Account Director.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE.
• Some digital account management experience, ideally agency side
• Relevant degree
• Eagerness to learn
• Strong interpersonal / client handling skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong team player
• Capable of working with minimum supervision
• Comfortable with, and an interest in, both the creative and technical aspects of digital marketing
• Ability to multi task
• Excellent written communication skills
Reporting to: Account Director
Salary: Dependent on experience
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and a covering letter.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE!!!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Brand Strategist - Boutique Management Consultancy
Closing 19 December 2017
- £70,000 to 90,000 p/a
Social Media Analyst - Creative Production and Communication Agency
Closing 28 November 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £22,000 to 26,000 p/a
Want more Digital Account Executive/Junior Account Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.