Desktop Publishing Specialist
Desktop Publishing Specialist
Permanent £37,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 09.00-17.30
An amazing opportunity has become available for a dynamic and ambitious Desktop Publishing Specialist to join a thriving financial services company based in the heart of the West End close to Charing Cross station.
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for presentations and design to join their friendly and professional team. This highly sought after role would really suit someone who is adaptable, easy going and looking to join a team who really enjoys what they do and offers a fun and lively professional environment. The Creative Services department supports with presentations, infographics, proposal documents and video and motion graphics. You will have a creative flair with a natural talent for design. The team are looking for someone who can give fresh, new and innovative ideas and who will make a real impact within the company.
The company fully appreciates their talented employees and therefore offers an upbeat, friendly working corporate environment along with an excellent salary and benefits.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing presentations, infographics and proposal documentation
- Redesigning graphs, charts, flyers and marketing collateral
- Using HTML to create client mailshots
- Producing visually appealing and effective PowerPoint presentations from scratch
- Managing own workload and deliver projects to agreed outcomes and time frames
- Designing visual imagery along with video and motion graphics
- Ensuring that all material is produced and formatted in a professional manner to the highest possible standard
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a corporate studio/in-house environment
- Ability to produce high-end PowerPoint presentations and reports, with a talent using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Fully competent in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint along with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience of producing artwork in a busy environment
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about detail
- Excellent communicator
- A keen eye for design and layout
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly, professional and approachable
This is a rare opportunity to join highly prestigious company with a reputation for offering their employees the best working environment working with some of the most talented designers in London. This company also offers an exceptional benefits and perks package along with a generous annual bonus.
If this unique role suits your job search then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Midweight Art Director/Designer
Closing 10 January 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Closing 9 January 2019
- 24 Seven
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Desktop Publishing Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Creative Team jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.