Desktop Publishing/Graphics Specialist
Desktop Publishing/Graphics Specialist
£34,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 09.00-17.00
An amazing opportunity has become available for a dynamic and ambitious Desktop Publisher/Graphics Specialist to join an independent Market Research agency in the City of London. Our client works with major UK and global brands and are looking for someone with a passion for design to join their friendly and professional team. This highly sought after role would really suit someone who is adaptable, easy going and looking to join a team who really enjoys what they do and offers a fun and lively professional working environment.
The Creative Services department supports Research Executives with presentations, infographics, proposal documents and video and motion graphics. You will need to have creative flair with a natural talent for design and an excellent advanced skill set using MS Word and PowerPoint, as well as intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. The team are looking for someone who can give fresh, new and innovative ideas and who will make a real impact within the company. The company fully appreciates their talented employees and therefore offers an upbeat, friendly working corporate environment along with an excellent salary, benefits and perks. The starting salary for this position will be £34,000 per annum with flexible working hours of 9am - 5pm, the office is based close to London Bridge station.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Producing presentations, infographics and proposal documentation
• Redesigning graphs, charts, flyers and marketing collateral
• Using HTML to create client mailshots
• Producing visually appealing and effective PowerPoint presentations from scratch
• Creating high quality video motion graphics.
• Managing own workload and deliver projects to agreed outcomes and time frames
• Designing visual imagery along with video and motion graphics
• Ensuring that all material is produced and formatted in a professional manner to the highest possible standard
Skills and experience
• 2-3 years’ experience in a corporate studio/in-house environment
• Ability to produce high-end PowerPoint presentations and reports, with a talent using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Fully competent in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint along with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Experience of producing artwork in a busy environment
• Self-motivated, driven and passionate about detail
• Excellent communicator
• A keen eye for design and layout
• Strong attention to detail
• Friendly, professional and approachable
This is a rare opportunity to join a very popular company with a reputation for offering their employees the best working environment working with some of the most talented designers in London. If this unique role suits your job search then please send your CV
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
Thank you. HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this Permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer (Graphic Design Studio)
Closing 6 August 2018
start September 2018 (flexible)
- National Theatre
- £31,000 p/a
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Want more Desktop Publishing/Graphics Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.