Desktop Publishing FormatterThis job listing has expired
Seeking a candidate with a fantastic grounding in all MS Office packages to create, amend and format various marketing collateral and materials including presentations for a huge and highly prestigious financial services company housed within stunning offices in the heart of Canary Wharf. This is a brand new permanent role working Monday to Friday from 9am - 5:30pm and also includes exceptional benefits, perks and annual bonus.
This role will be working within the creative hub of the company and based within a very friendly and growing team. The role calls for an experienced, skilled and creative candidate who not only has exceptional MS Office skills, but also a candidate who has an element of creative flair and who would be happy to use and learn more creative packages such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as and when required. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Producing high quality complex documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and their teams
- Liaising with support departments to resolve problems and taking ownership of the issue
- Managing production of large documents during the negotiation of a transaction and then coordinating changes made to those documents
- Taking ownership of queries/requests ensuring the caller receives a satisfactory response
- Working closely with global publishing, analytical and technical teams to find ways of meeting the needs of the business in relation to the authoring and formatting
- Forming a major part of the MS Office Design/Developer's job as the other analytical groups are brought onto the platform.
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Using Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level
- Any experience using InDesign is a huge advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word template design
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel template
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint template design and functionality
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML/HTML5 is desirable
This role would suit a Desktop Publishing Specialist or Document Production Operator looking for their next career move working within a progressive, forward thinking environment which offers lots of scope and career progression. If this amazing opportunity to work for a successful financial services firm with fantastic perks and benefits including a guaranteed annual bonus, fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9am - 5:30pm then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this Permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Creative Artworker - Integrated Agency
Closing 14 November 2017
- £32,000 to 37,000 p/a
Senior Artworker - Global Company
Closing 14 November 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £35,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.