Designers (Junior to Senior)
About the role:
Build a real career with a global ad agency. Work on household name brands. Award-winning work encouraged and rewarded. Opportunity to grow your responsibilities and earnings fast. Fantastically friendly and welcoming culture.
We’ve won big during lockdown. Now, we’re looking for talented Designers - junior, mid and senior - to join our Creative Department in the fabulous fields of Filleigh, Devon. You can partly WFH if you’re not local, although we’d like you in the office at least two days a week.
It’s a golden opportunity work on big-name B2C and B2B clients like Cummins, Castrol, Tefal, Golden Wonder Crisps, Rodda’s clotted cream, Barilla pasta and Muller’s Milk & More. If you have a passion for colour, kerning and conceptual design, then get in touch by sending across your CV and portfolio link.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for all facets of design, from print to especially social, digital. As part of this, showing a thirst for learning new programmes and skills that will elevate your creative output.
- A passion for all things digital and social, understanding the specific design requirements, behaviours and what’s evolving at any one time within these channels. Also, how to push things in these channels to creative effective engagement.
- A proficiency for all design software programmes and always looking to improve existing skills.
- A team-player, possessing a love of collaborating with other designers and creative teams to make the work as brilliant as it can possibly be.
- You’ll be focused and driven by creative visual excellence and effectiveness, honing your craft skills.
- A strong understanding of design for different channels and optimising the design for those channels.
- The ability and flexibility to work across a number of brands at any one time.
- You’ll have a desire to get involved in the development of strong conceptual ideas that are beautifully executed and will help drive best in class creativity.
- You’ll be a good communicator, comfortable at presenting your ideas.
- Company pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service.
- Outstanding training and progression.
- Health plan.
- Employee discount platform.
- Health and wellbeing programme.
About the Filleigh, Devon office:
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate.
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace.
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK.
How we hire:
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free.
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon.
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to.
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio.
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 19 January 2022
Senior UX Designer
Closing 23 January 2022
- Hargreaves Lansdown
- Bristol (Harbourside)
Graphic / Motion Graphics Designer, Music Industry
Closing 31 December 2021
- Army of Few Ltd
- £Dependent on experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.