Designer with Advertising Agency experience
What we’re about:
IMAX is not your everyday entertainment experience, so it’s not surprising that IMAX employees and their careers go beyond the ordinary. Our employees share a passion for quality in everything they do. Our Hollywood people are movie business insiders with years of production experience. Our technology experts are unashamedly geeky - people who can talk for hours, and be riveting, about color gamut and lasers. Our business people are consummate sales and marketing professionals who are spreading the IMAX word around the world.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a company with over 50 years of history. Yet, beyond this, we know everyone works differently and is motivated by different things. That’s why we offer competitive pay and a wide assortment of benefits - to help you make the most of your life at work and away from it.
As the world’s leading entertainment technology company, IMAX has revolutionized the way people experience movies. Specializing in immersive motion picture technologies, our employees are driven by a passion to take audiences around the world to places they’ve only dreamed of.
Come explore IMAX - where innovation, creativity and passion come together.
The Designer will play a key role on the IMAX Creative team focused on world-class strategic creative deck and campaign creative design. He/She should have vast fast-paced marketing/advertising/creative agency experience working on global brands across multiple consumer touch-points - print, digital, motion, and OOH.
We need someone who understands how to develop cohesive look and feel for campaigns for brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide daily design support across new and exciting business initiatives within IMAX Entertainment.
- Design global marketing materials across several medium types: digital display, online, print, OOH, and environmental. Motion graphics experience is a plus.
- Develop and design world class decks for presentation use.
- Work closely with the Art Director to realize her design vision through concepting, designing, compositing, etc.
- Work closely with other team members within IMAX Creative (Production Artists, Motion Graphics, Designers, Producers, Art Director, etc.
- Respond to project briefs as assigned by Creative Project Managers and Art Director.
- Develop various mock-ups and concepts as proof of concept based off creative briefs.
- Develop all key campaign deliverables based on agreed upon look and feel.
- Act as a Design Brand Guardian and QC (as required) on projects to ensure the IMAX Brand Design System is implemented accordingly across all marketing materials.
- Deliver final design files based on creative direction and technical specifications to the printer and/or key stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- A graduate with a degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Advertising/Marketing or equivalent.
- 5+ years of creative/marketing ad agency and/or design studio strongly preferred.
- Ability to quickly conceptualize designs based on briefing, market appetite, assets available, and previous experience of what works.
- Accustomed to the intake of project and creative briefs.
- Interest in layouts, typography and applying look and feel based on set brand guidelines
- Strong technical understanding when it comes to the delivery of files.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Presentation design experience within Keynote and Power-Point.
- Motion graphics experience to bring look and feel to life.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter who must be highly organized and have high attention to detail.
- A collaborative team player, a multi-tasker and someone who can juggle many different design projects with a smile.
- A world-class presentation designer and someone who has vast experience in developing cohesive suite of creative assets for campaigns
For consideration, please apply online. Only applicants with a link to their portfolio on their resume will be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest in IMAX but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At IMAX you'll be part of a culture built on respect - one that recognizes the unique talents of everyone on the team. We're proud of the differences that make us all unique and we support unity, acceptance and equal rights for all. Diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a global company.
IMAX is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Designer, Global Experiential Design - MAC
Closing 16 November 2019
- Estee Lauder
- New York
Senior Designer, Motion Graphics, Estée Lauder
Closing 16 November 2019
- Estee Lauder
- New York
Want more Designer with Advertising Agency experience jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.