If you're a motivated Designer looking to join a busy marketing department for a well-renowned manufacturing company, we have a great opportunity for you, covering a 12-month contract.
The responsibilities of this role include:
* Liaising the graphic design team and sharing the workload with them, helping to manage numerous projects and understand the time required for certain jobs, and prioritise these where necessary
* Working closely with the marketing team to understand their requirements and creating any graphics they may need. This includes but is not limited to: packaging, new product launches, literature, advertisements, videocoordinationn, exhibition design, and brochure design.
* Liaising with a variety of printers to successfully manage projects on time and within budget
The successful candidate will have:
* A degree or HND level, with experience working in the graphic design - marketing experience is essential for this role
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a knowledge of HTML, Flash and Dreamweaver being extremely advantageous
* Excellent organisation and communication skills - with the ability to manage work load effectively
* You will need a full driving license for this role
If you are looking for experience working in a busy environment, designing across print and digital, get in touch! This role is commutable from Birmingham, West Midlands, Warwickshire and Coventry.
West Midlands, 12 month contract, Designer, £20,000.
Closing 14 February 2019
- Beyond The Book
3D Creative Lead
Closing 16 February 2019
- Beyond The Book
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.