We have an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded designer to join our Campaigns & Creative team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in designing creative, graphics and other types of multi-media materials for use in multi-channel Capita Experience campaigns.
This role is a 12month FTC.
What you'll be doing:
- Owning creative projects from brief to delivery
- Designing solutions to a wide range of briefs and to be an advisor in what makes excellent creative work.
- Pushing the boundaries and delivering innovative and inspiring creative.
- Critiquing design work and challenging 3rd partner agencies to produce the very best output they can.
- Acting as brand ambassador, ensuring the Capita brand standards are upheld in every piece you create and review, while also knowing how and where to flex the brand appropriately
- Ensuring brand compliance across all creative.
- Managing your own pipeline and utilise and managing agency suppliers when necessary
What we are looking for:
- Extensive Design / Creative Experience
- You will take the lead in idea generation, can think creatively on demand and are articulate in your critique of any piece of visual work
- You will know how to take a complicated subject and represent it in an engaging digestible and compelling visual.
- You can come up with a campaign idea that sells and unites all the ideas that come under it.
- You can jump from long copy brochures to event stands, email newsletters, short snappy social media posts, memorable infographics and everything in between.
- You use cutting edge industry knowledge to always deliver premium quality engaging collateral whatever the brief.
- You will work on a mixture of projects for the Capita Experience division, always delivering on time, on brand, on brief and to budget.
- You are a great collaborator who can work with a range of suppliers, freelancers & agencies locally and globally.
- You are passionate about visual communication.
- You will collaborate with consultants, campaign leads, sales teams, event coordinators and the wider business to deliver outstanding experiences for our clients.
- You are adept at managing competing and conflicting priorities
- You are an expert in the following software: Adobe CC suite programmes – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat. Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in web design, wireframing and video editing would be a bonus
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you’d like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward.
At Capita, our policy on visitors and meetings continues to be ‘virtual first’ to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of Covid-19. As such, interviews and background checks will continue to take place online where possible to reduce the need for face-to-face engagement. If your application is successful, you may be asked to attend an in-person ‘right to work check’ in line with government requirements. As restrictions ease, Capita has kept in place some important additional precautions to support safe working in our offices. This means that social distancing (the two-metre rule) is still in place, and all colleagues and visitors are required to wear face masks when moving around our sites. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Assistant Designer - Homewares and Lighting
Closing 20 July 2022
- perm, from remote
£Competitive plus benefits
Print & Graphics Designer - Topman (12 month FTC)
Closing 20 July 2022
- ASOS plc
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Closing 18 July 2022
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.