A London based manufacturing company that specialise in furniture for the Hairdressing and Dental Industry are looking for a creative, passionate Senior Graphic Designer to join their creative team.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can match our guiding principles: passion, integrity and loyalty. The successful candidate will be a creative thinker, someone who is versitile and with branding experience. Candidates should be flexible in their approach and keen to work closely as part of a small team.
The role will incorporate both Design and branding work for the Hairdressing and Dental divisions:
* Creating interesting and engaging graphic.
visuals from existing library.
* Brochure Design experience is a must.
* Design and execute concepts for marketing literature.
* Experience in designing for a variety of channels. From press ads to social campaigns, including video editing.
* Working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable working on multiple projects at one time.
* To be able to follow and interpret creative direction to ensure that compelling and differentiating 'on brand' creative is delivered.
* Find inspiring, innovative and creative ways to bring our products to life.
* Work closely with the Marketing Executive and Market Assistant on projects.
* Outstanding attention to detail.
The succesful candidate will be/have:
* Experience in different industries.
* 5 years experience in a similar role.
* Agency experience.
* Excellent design and written communication skills.
* Assertive manner, creative thinker, ability to lead.
* Team player, flexible, ability to work on own initiative.
* Adobe suite programmes, including video editing.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Motion Designer - Sky Sports
Closing 11 December 2019
- Sky Creative Agency
- Dependent on experience
Middleweight Creative Artworker
Closing 5 December 2019
- North West London
- £27,000 to 32,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.