ROLE: Senior Digital/Motion Designer.
LOCATION: London, NW1.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced and multi-skilled Digital Designer to work onsite with our new client - the world's largest social media platform.
This person will oversee the development of integrated marketing campaigns, social campaigns, presentations, websites, industry events and scale campaigns for the Global Business. The ideal candidate will help tell the evolving brand story to the market in the most compelling and surprising ways possible. This position works with a highly cross-functional team of creatives, marketers, product leaders, business leaders and marketing agencies all working together to bring ideas to life.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Collaborate with creative partners to the concept and create innovative and beautifully designed ideas that can live across channels and platforms.
- Take complex concepts and products and bring them to life simply and beautifully, delivering flawless executions.
- Ensure that all creative lives up to the company standards and is consistent with the overarching brand look and feel by becoming a well-informed brand guardian.
- Find and oversee the appropriate photographers and artists to help bring their vision to life.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Must have a portfolio displaying examples of digital design and motion design using After Effects.
- Portfolio should feature creative branding work, social campaigns and presentation design.
- Proven experience collaborating with senior creatives, helping to develop the initial concepts through to implementation.
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Photoshop), Presentation Software Sketch.
- Well skilled in motion design, using After Effects and other animation software, in order to create, edit and optimize video ad production which is our main form of campaign delivery.
- Good understanding of HTML(5) and the ability to design for CMS templates.
- Can clearly articulate design decisions.
- History of self-initiated projects.
- Understands basic user-experience design and content strategy.
- Basic understanding of the design principles to driving results in an online environment.
- Good understanding of designing for print and able to prepare art for print production.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people to care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new.
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace.
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals.
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet.
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of the team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
Closing 12 October 2019
Part Time - Design Studio Intern – PS by Paul Smith, Womenswear (January – June 2020)
Closing 29 September 2019
- Paul Smith
- temp, part time
Want more Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.