Due to company expansion, we are currently looking for an ambitious individual to fill the role of Designer, based in or near London, UK. This is an exciting opportunity to develop skills and experience whilst working in fast-paced, challenging and exciting Duty Free & Travel Retail environments.
Concourse is a global design and project management company that is 100% dedicated to Duty Free & Travel Retail. Our team produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and in-store brand activation campaigns for Duty Free & Travel Retail environments, globally. We offer our clients cost effective solutions, resulting in on-time, on-budget implementations, all achieved through our excellent design, quality workmanship and ultra-efficient project management.
The Designer will be responsible for reporting, supporting and working alongside the Design Manager, who is also based in Leeds.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- 3D designing, including high quality renderings, design development and sketching.
- Creative development from brand guidelines.
- Ability to brief and work with graphic designers.
- Creation/draughting of Design Intent drawing packages.
- Working closely with other team members as and when, particularly when relevant to guarantee the quality of projects, and ensuring all designs meet client and brand guidelines.
Are You What We Need?
- Have 4 to 5 years of experience, preferably within the travel retail industry.
- Demonstrate creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Show preferred experience in promotional activations and visual merchandising in retail.
- Have collated a strong portfolio that demonstrates proficiency across a range of platforms.
- Work in Adobe Creative Suite CC, Cinema 4D or Vectorworks with Renderworks.
- Show the ability to self-manage and multi-task to meet required deadlines.
- Have the ability and motivation to work mostly from home.
- Have a passion for retail and travel.
- Have great spoken and written English - plus French language skills will be to your advantage.
If you think you can offer us all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you. At the same time, we are willing to consider candidates that have the majority, if not all, of these attributes and skills if you can otherwise prove your suitability for the role.
For successful candidates, Concourse offers a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills, alongside the opportunity to work as part of a driven and committed team who thrive on delivering excellence and excitement in the Duty Free & Travel Retail market.
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to Demaras Middleton - HR Manager, Concourse Display Management
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing 19 June 2019
- Concourse Display Management Pte Ltd
- £23,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 12 June 2019
- Depending on Experience
Want more Designer/3D Design jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, 3D Interior Designer jobs, CAD Technician jobs, Industrial Designer jobs, Retail Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Visual Merchandiser jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.