£45-50,000 per annum
City of London
08.30 to 17.30
An incredible opportunity working for a multinational well-known law firm in the City has become available. Our client is looking for a talented Senior Designer to make an impact with new and inspirational ideas to drive their brand within a friendly and established corporate design team. As Senior Designer, you will interpret and implement creative design support to an in-house team on multi-national marketing projects. You will be an experienced Designer who has a proven record of introducing and implementing fresh new concepts and ideas to a corporate market.
The award-winning global Marketing and Design team consists of five innovative and ambitions individuals who have a passion for diversifying the brand to ensure the production of materials are always one step ahead of its competitors. Therefore you will be an experienced designer who has conceptual ideas and innovations to constantly improve and drive the brand. You will work alongside marketing and business development teams who are your internal client. You will be required to attend meetings with our fee-earners (lawyers) to present, persuade and take briefs from them and creatively bring to life their requirements.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Word & PowerPoint) with a keen interest in, and excellent understanding of, branding
• Creatively enabling anything from multi-million pound pitch documents, award winning events, exhibition graphics, website & social assets, video, adverts and brochures.
• Guiding junior team members and partnering with other creative disciplines
• Contributing and delivering ideas that will improve processes within the team and assisting with other design tasks as required.
• Interpreting and implementing creative vision across a range of projects ranging from digital, social, print and motion.
• Creating and encourage conceptual exploration with the team, including; initially challenging briefs, then brainstorming, sketching and verbalising ideas, creating award winning design in accordance with our guidelines and values, whilst bringing thought and focus to key messages.
• Liaising with internal and external suppliers
• Working to deadlines to ensure design schedules run smoothly and demonstrating excellent communication and collaborative skills - working collaboratively with other creatives and teams.
• Influencing, consulting and persuading clients whilst also explaining and substantiating design direction.
• Meeting deadlines with a calm and professional approach
• 6+ years’ design experience and a keen eye for detail
• A 2.1. BA or equivalent undergraduate diploma in graphic design or visual communications is strongly preferred
• Have excellent visual communication, storyboarding and visualization skills
• Must be able to demonstrate thorough working knowledge and experience of using InDesign, Photoshop and Abode Illustrator in a professional capacity
• Strong, traditional design background in which you will be comfortable and enjoy applying to digital.
• The ability to act on own initiative, delivering projects without immediate supervision.
• A keen, ‘can do’ person who is enthusiastic, flexible and approachable.
If you love what you do and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the job for you. If this great opportunity to work for a multinational law firm fits your job search, please send your CV
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
hyf is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 11 July 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
Mid-weight Conceptual Graphic Designer - 12 month contract
Closing 11 July 2018
- temp, temp to perm
Want more Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.