Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
You will be responsible for creating and developing concepts, designs and artwork in all media channels. You will be an important part of a growing Creative department working on fantastic briefs for famous brands. You will be encouraged to develop your abilities and receive mentoring in all areas of Creative in order to reach your potential.
- Developing core creative ideas, designs and wider creative solutions.
- Collaborating with the Hogarth Creative Department and other internal departments.
- Taking and responding to briefs from CD, CSM and other Internal clients.
- Delivering work that is exciting, ‘on brand’ and within guidelines.
- Display a progressive understanding of creative development, design theory, typography and image creation / manipulation in all media.
- Highlight and escalate creative issues to Creative line manager.
- Support and help colleagues.
- Contribute to team meetings and other touchpoints.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design or equivalent qualification.
- Understanding of digital design and experience in the associated programmes.
- Advanced Mac and program skills including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proven Creative experience.
- A healthy interest in the wider aspects of design and its application.
- Strong interest and eye for typography and design application.
- A ’can do’ attitude and calmness under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work and investigate briefs on your own.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Product Designer
Closing 30 September 2021
- New Look
Closing 27 September 2021
- New Look
Senior Experience Designer
Closing 21 November 2021
- R/GA London
- London (Remote)
- perm, from remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.