Designer for Omnicom MediaGroup UKThis job listing has expired
Due to rapid growth in our business, we are looking for a creative and passionate Designer to join our EMEA HQ office based in London within our fast paced Business Development Team. The ideal candidate will be able to produce world-leading design outputs across the entire spectrum of design both online and offline, ranging from pitch outputs to event collateral to in-house communication. Design consistency and attention to detail are essential. You will be working and collaborating with other designers and you will be reporting to the Head of Department. This role would ideally suit someone with media/marketing/design agency experience.
- Passionate about media & marketing communications
- Strong work experience in creating engaging new business pitch presentations, collateral and pitch theatre. Confident in working directly with pitch team throughout the pitch process to ensure all outputs are consistent and are delivered in the highest standard - from concept to the final outputs.
- Extensive experience building and developing presentations according to client brief, ensuring visual impact and utilising consistent and bespoke layouts throughout. Not afraid of pushing the creative boundary and ideas.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, confident in all Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc) and web (MailChimp, Typeform, Prezi etc). Basic knowledge of video editing and photography skills would be a bonus. -
Strong experience building visually influencing data-driven graphs and tables in PowerPoint and Excel. - Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and across several projects.
- A team player - doesn’t mind working extra hours to get things done or help out other team members when required.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
MIDDLEWEIGHT DESIGNER - The Pull Agency
Closing 21 October 2017
- The Pull Agency
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Designer jobs?
Want to find more Design Technician jobs, Creative jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Illustrator jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.