Designer (Softlines, Product, Photoshop, Accessories, Drawings)
Our client is a premiums agency looking for a talented softlines designer to work within their design studio in Borehamwood.
As a member of the team you would be expected to design not only soft goods, but a wide range of products.
You will need to be innovative and can work at a fast pace.
Excellent Photoshop visualisation and Illustrator skills are required, as well as experience of Microsoft Office.
* Interpreting briefs and developing concepts to meet commercial needs.
* Production of high quality visuals.
* Technical drawings/tech packs for manufacturing.
* Trend researching and compilation of reports.
* Presenting final concepts to clients.
* Creation of print ready artwork files, adhering to client/brand guidelines.
* Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Self motivated, take an interest in personal self-development.
* Good organisation skills.
* Experience designing soft lines, bags and accessories is advantageous.
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Experience In-house or within a studio environment.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Senior UI Designer
Closing 10 December 2019
- TUI Group
UX Designer - Mobile
Closing 11 December 2019
Want more Designer (Softlines, Product, Photoshop, Accessories, Drawings) jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Illustrator jobs, Photographer jobs, Photographers Assistant jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.