Designer – Sky Works
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact–pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘Sky’s one of the UK’s largest advertisers. And here at Sky Works we service this giant account. We’re a team of skilled, experienced professionals. We can take a brief from concept to delivery. We work on integrated campaigns across media. And we love what we do. Our objective as an agency is simple: capture peoples’ hearts and minds, and compel them to buy Sky products and services. Right now, we’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious mid-weight designer who can do just that. If you’re working at an ad agency, ready for your next challenge and want to join a creative agency that’s really going places, get in touch’. Nigel Edginton-Amor, Creative Director.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join our Creative Department, just as we’re growing in both size and presence.
– Play a key role in helping Sky Works expand, fuel our growing creative reputation and prove beyond doubt that the best work is always the most effective work.
– Have a chance to work across a wide range of Sky brands such TV, Broadband and Mobile.
– Be in at the start as we grow our motion team, expand and promote our service offering to the business and take on new and exciting projects.
– Excellent design skills and experience of print and digital channels, ideally having worked at an advertising (rather than brand or packaging) agency.
– Razor-sharp Adobe Creative suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Sketch a bonus. Ability to put slick-looking decks together in Keynote, Powerpoint or InDesign a must.
– After Effects (even just a basic understanding) would be ideal. Cinema 4D, Premiere. Final Cut pro a bonus.
– An ability to interpret and interrogate creative briefs and follow brand guidelines.
– The ability to communicate and develop ideas within our Creative Department and collaborate with other team members across the board, copywriters, motion experts, concept teams, creative artworkers.
– An ability to persuasively present and defend your ideas and their execution.
– Desire to learn and develop, and ensure you’re always up to date on current trends in advertising, design and social media, and share that knowledge within the team.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Content Design Manager
Closing 24 September 2019
- Care Quality Commission
- Leeds, London, Newcastle
- £37,321 to 42,121 p/a
Digital Designer - 6 Month FTC
Closing 10 October 2019
- temp, temp to perm
Want more Designer – Sky Works jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.