Designer - Print & Pattern / Shirts
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Working with Senior Designer, the Designer develops seasonal collections for the Men’s sportshirt category. Key responsibilities include creating print & pattern artwork and Production-ready digital files, complete with technical layout specifications, and developing the shirt collection.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Researches current trends in print & pattern and independently creates exclusive designs with the Michael Kors aesthetic.
- Develops pattern repeats, placement prints and multiple colorways using Adobe and textile software.
- Partners on the presentation and communication of pattern concepts through CAD artwork and printouts.
- Creates art packs, complete with rotary, color, and specification detail, to be used as communication tools with our partner mills.
- Works with Senior Designer to manage entire product design process, including market research, sketching, tech pack development, and fit approvals.
- Collaborates with internal and global cross-functional partners to develop 1st prototypes and showroom samples.
- Bachelor’s degree in Textile design, Apparel design, or related field.
- 5/6+ years professional experience.
- Strong sense of color, scale, and balance.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and textile software.
- Full understanding of garment construction and detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage workflow in a team environment, working collaboratively to meet all deadlines.
- Enthusiasm for the Brand and brings strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V.
Footwear Designer II, Performance Run
Closing 27 February 2020
- Under Armour
Senior UX Designer
Closing 27 February 2020
- American Express
- New York
Want more Designer - Print & Pattern / Shirts jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Product Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Surface Pattern Designer jobs, Textile Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.