Designer – Ogilvy & Mather LondonThis job listing has expired
Fixed-term contract (one year initially but with a view to extend to a permanent role)
Salary £ / £
Boots Health & Beauty Magazine is seeking to recruit an exceptional integrated designer to work within the art team on the Boots account.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience working in magazine design (women’s magazine design would be an advantage), possess strong Mac skills with an appreciation of layout and typography, as well as a passion for fashion, beauty, style and wellbeing.
As well demonstrating a strong visual and conceptual sense with an eye for detail, the ideal person will also be used to working under pressure, using their technical skills to bring ideas swiftly to life.
There is also the potential to get involved in photography and illustration commissioning, working closely with the Group Art Director, Art Editor and Picture Editor.
Boots Health & Beauty Magazine resides within WPP’s Boots Team, a dynamic and progressive content team at Ogilvy, based in Sea Containers House on London’s South Bank.
The office is a busy creative hub working across all channels in order to optimise resources and ensure the department is in a position of strength to meet new opportunities and challenges – across all channels.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good knowledge of content management systems
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- The ability to take instructions and develop skill sets
- The ability to build strong working relationships with the team as well as external contractors
- A passion for photography, typography, illustration and editorial design
- A strong eye for detail
- An interest in digital design and animation
- The ability to think conceptually and generate an endless supply of new ideas.
Optional skills and experience:
- Commissioning experience
- Moving image / video / animation experience
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior / Mid-level Creative for Alchemy VR
Closing 7 June 2018
- Alchemy VR
- £21,000 to 30,000 p/a
UI / UX Designer for Luxury and Retail brands
Closing 9 June 2018
Want more Designer – Ogilvy & Mather London jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Video Editor jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.