We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Consumer Engagement Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Sky UK Social Team you’ll work within a dedicated social creative team, alongside a team of Social Managers and Social Execs, and be responsible for developing, creating and tailoring social-first assets to raise awareness and understanding for Sky’s TV content, plus it’s products and services.
The team is focused on delivering our social media strategy in the UK, including the development and delivery of paid and owned campaigns, the production of content, driving engagement, generating positive sentiment and share of voice, as well as day to day community engagement.
Your role within in this is to:
– Provide a broad range of creative work across all output, comprising fast turnaround design, long term project work as well as collaboration with the wider creative team across our social platforms.
– Deliver graphics for a wide variety of digital social assets including GiFs, Images, Videos & more, that produce innovative storytelling assets across multiple Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap & YouTube).
– Working with the Social Managers to plan Social deliverables against Paid and Organic Social activity, ensuring all key priorities are fully supported and amplified.
– Proactively identify emerging creative trends and opportunities to benefit and engage the Sky social channels.
– Creativity is key, being able to come up with ideas in real time and roll them out on Social channels.
– Ensure your design work delivers against Sky’s brand and brand values.
– Working collaboratively with our key stakeholders throughout the team and wider business to establish good working relationships and build opportunities for the content strategy.
– A passion and knowledge for social media and TV is a must with expertise and knowledge around a wide range of entertainment and movies essential, and an understanding of product and technology is desirable .
– A strong conceptualist and well-rounded Motion Designer.
– Proven experience and proficiency in Adobe suite and After Effects expertise is essential.
– Be able to clearly demonstrate skills in the fundamentals of design: composition, typography, colour theory and image making.
– Demonstrable knowledge of visual story telling techniques and digital media trends/innovations.
– Must have a strong understanding of Social Media platforms, social video techniques and the different ways new audiences consume content on them, ability to embrace new technology and change.
– Must have strong interest in the Social Media landscape and able to identify trends/techniques that drive reach, share of voice, positive sentiment and engagement.
– A team player, with demonstrable experience working in a quick-paced environment with tight deadlines and a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business when necessary.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Senior Concept Artist
Closing 20 September 2019
- Industrial Light & Magic
Closing 18 September 2019
Want more Designer/Motion Graphics jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.