Designer- Menswear Accessories
Designer – Menswear Accessories | 12 Months Fixed- Term Contract.
Want to see your designs worn by millions? We are looking for someone with a passion for menswear to join our growing design team and be the newest member of the accessories department. You could be part of the team responsible for designing the future ranges for our 20-something customer. If you love fashion design, researching the latest trends and want to be part of a fast-paced fashion forward design team this could be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and designing product ranges.
- To research trends and directions for product ranges.
- Working closely with Buying teams to range product.
- Working with the technical team, advising factories on construction, details and artworks.
- Sourcing from the supply base and building relationship with suppliers.
- Travelling and researching for directional and comparative trend and product direction.
- Reacting to sales information and designing commercially relevant fashion forward ranges.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Previous experience in designing accessories for an aspirational brand or similar High Street retailer.
- Strong commercial handwriting and understanding of the ASOS Brand and Customer.
- Great understanding and passion for new trends to ensure ASOS are leaders and first to market with new product direction.
- Computer Skills: Photoshop, Adobe, CAD.
- Fashion forward.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels.
- Willingness to travel for Supplier meetings and inspirational purposes.
What’s in it for you:
- Generous salary.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more.
Design at ASOS:
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do. The ASOS Design team look for inspiration from all around the world. They take references from street style, vintage shopping, music, art, the catwalk and all things creative. It’s all about newness and designing the most exciting product for our twenty something customer, whatever their style.
Closing 3 January 2020
Assistant Footwear designer, MCQ
Closing 3 January 2020
- Alexander McQueen
Want more Designer- Menswear Accessories jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Design Assistant jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.