Designer (Junior/ Middleweight)
Our client, an in-house communications consultancy, is looking for a Junior Designer for their London office.
The business provides strategic communications for a range of FTSE 100 and other global blue chip brands.
The role of the Junior Designer is to assist with the creation of design collateral across the company, lifting the quality of production wherever possible. Working as part of team of 3 designers, the candidate will be proactive in providing support and fresh design thinking, responding to the needs of the business and requests of clients.
The role is based in London but there is a significant amount of remote work required for their Brussels office and design support for London when Brussels work is not needed. Travelling abroad will only be required for 1-2 days every other month for larger projects.
- Supporting clients in creating clear design briefs; and setting perimeters for these
- Ongoing project management, including keeping clients updated on workflow and schedules
- Designing and formatting Powerpoint and Word templates
- Using Photoshop to create a range of marketing materials, including invitations and event collateral and posters
- Keeping abreast of design trends in order to apply new thinking to projects
- Working as part of a high performing team, striving for top quality, contributing ideas and working flexibly
- Competent in PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Suite.
- Confident in putting forward ideas, solutions and improvements to clients
- Keen interest in changing design trends and ability to turn external inspiration into new design thinking for clients
- Proactive approach to time management; ability to set clear expectations and flexibility to manage multiple projects with changeable deadlines
- Strong communicator who can keep clients and the team updated through the design process and who can flex style to different clients’ needs
- Relishes new challenges and has a ‘can-do’ attitude
To apply, please attach a copy of your CV and folio.
Designer for Scholastic
Closing 16 March 2019
- Scholastic Publishing
Product Designer, UI & UX
Closing 15 March 2019
- cv channel
- temp to perm
- £450 to 500 /day
Want more Designer (Junior/ Middleweight) jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Project Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.