Designer (Graphic, Digital and motion )This job listing has expired
My client are an award winning bar and restaurant group who are looking for a new Designer to join their talented team. The group own a number of different brands what means you will be working on a variety of destinations.
You will be working across print, digital, inshore design and video.
The role -
● Supervised by the Senior Designer, the new designer will produce graphics for print, email, web and social media.
● They will be involved with a variety of projects from across our many venues.
● Briefs will include, but not be limited to, promotional flyers, event invitations, website design,website content, social media graphics, menus, stationery, merchandise and video content.
● The candidate will be bright, imaginative, and a capable graphic designer with an excellent portfolio grounded in 'real world' project and have excellent strong communication skills.
● This role includes day-to-day support activities including print ordering and the oversight of our internal printer.
● This position has great room for growth as the company grows so quickly, with the option to specialise further in graphic design or design production.
Roles & Responsibilities
● The creation of superior, original designs for web and print. Including branded material for the company and all venues. Work independently from briefs supplied by the marketing team.
● Quickly gaining a clear understanding of company style and expectations.
● Take a self-directed and very organised approach to workflow management with excellent organisation skills in order to meet or stay ahead of all deadlines.
● Origination of new sub brands (i.e. nights, key events, pop-ups).
● Creation of pixel perfect visuals for web and app design.
● Ensuring design assets arranged in a systematic fashion on the network.
● Contributing creative ideas and input to all project briefs including visual research.
■ After Effects
■ Premiere Pro
● Ability to jump between Windows and Mac.
● Familiar with all social platforms, Mailchimp and Wordpress website back end.
● Clear understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI / UX Designer for Luxury and Retail brands
Closing 9 June 2018
Digital Executive (Full-Time / Permanent)
Closing 10 June 2018
- £30,983 p/a
Want more Designer (Graphic, Digital and motion ) jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.