Designer, Global Creative & Digital, Marketo
It’s an amazing time to join the Creative team at Marketo as we are continuing to shape the future image of the company. The Creative team is focused on elevating creative experiences across all mediums globally. Marketo is built for marketers by marketers, and if you are a talented and experienced designer who creates beautiful work on high-performing teams, we want to meet you! Reporting directly to our Creative Director, you will work hand-in-hand to bring the Marketo vision to life with creativity, craftsmanship, and collaboration with cross-fuctional team members. By leveraging your skills in content, web, and experience design, your work will be displayed on the center stage (literally) of our company’s evolution.
You have diverse experience with everything from marketing campaigns to corporate branding across all channels.
You have created impactful communications and vale typography and color theory to communicate effectively with audiences.
Websites, Micro sites, landing pages, social media content, and banners are in your arsenal..
From main-stage keynotes to executive/sales presentations, your decks tell a story with visuals that keep viewers engaged.
You help bring experiences to life with conference guides, posters, swag, signage, and much more!
You have a passion for seeing designs come to life with some experience in video, animations, or other forms of motion design that results in immersive, highly engaging content.
- 3-5 years of experience designing compelling brand, marketing, and experience creative.
- An extensive portfolio showcasing an understanding of fundamental disciplines and principles such as color, composition, and typography.
- Able to work autonomously to execute on a vision and quickly bring concepts to life as prototypes, then iterate and refine them as you gather audience feedback.
- Experience in developing 360 branding toolkits.
- Knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows.
- Experience working in a high-volume production environment.
- Keen eye for photography and motion/video editing experience.
- Experience designing executive-level decks through PowerPoint and Keynote to present to C-level audiences.
- Work collaboratively and constructively with stakeholders across the company.
- Experience with UX and UI design practices: interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, pixel perfect comps, etc.
- Motion design experience a plus (AfterEffects, Animation, GIFs).
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Closing 16 July 2019
User Experience Designer II
Closing 16 July 2019
Want more Designer, Global Creative & Digital, Marketo jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.