Designer/Front End Developer Freelance
My client is a global brand who are looking to hire a freelance digital designer / front-end developer to help with their most pressing deadlines.
Below are the skills needed:
My client needs a webpage developer/designer who can take assets we have developed and leverage a shopify/squarespace template to create the website.
We are launching a new brand (not sub-brand).
- Will need to create a 3 page brand-content website only (not an ecomm website for sales/DTC).
- The pages have already been designed by a graphics designer (is an early early WIP is in place).
* Populate templates with client assets.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Provide development support.
* Site testing.
* Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, and using Shopify platforms.
An understanding of the latest web trends and their role in a commercial environment.
Can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Awareness of current digital trends and ability to interpret those into new creative executions.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Closing 12 October 2019
Frontend Web Developer / Digital Designer - Part-time/Full-time/Flexible
Closing 9 October 2019
- Treefrog Design
- perm, temp, temp to perm, part time
- Negotiable based upon experience/working hours
Want more Designer/Front End Developer Freelance jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.